Yeah, training's been a bit patchy....


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wanted: Discipline

No no! Not like that..  just the everyday "get things done" sort.
I've been patchy in every way recently, distracted and tired and becoming frustrated. With the sore achilles I lost the thread of the programmed training and I've quickly gotten out of the habit of planning ahead for days when the kid is on board. Hence, tonight I am falling asleep at the desk trying to catch up on the work left over from today, having not run today and now simply too buggered to climb on the trainer.

Mind you, when I do get out, it is feeling extraordinary - (which should be motivation enough, y'think?) - I ound the elusive "float" again on Monday night, with a gentle start winding up to a solid finish which must've been under 4min/km (must get a Garmin thingy). Noice.  Calves a little tender afterward, but nothing the next morning which would indicate anything actually damaged.

Time for bed. Sleep is the key....

No comments:

Post a Comment