Yeah, training's been a bit patchy....


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a fleeting thought

A couple of thoughts are rumbling through my head this morning as I sit in the office (working hard, of course!), and I suspect they will leak away if I try to hold onto them till tonight.



The first is a chuckle at this blog entry - there's a lot of people in this world very good at articulating what others think...
go to http://bostonbiker.org/2011/02/01/lets-make-one-thing-clear-i-am-not-slowing-you-down/

Second is a general observation of the great uplift in mood, attitude and energy levels courtesy of a pleasant endorphin boost. Last night was great. I'll happily pay the bill for that therapy session.

Third is another link to a series of videos that I hope to replicate with my own style. This page is in French, but the videos comparing barefoot / minimalist / shod are very interesting.
http://www.runmygeek.com/2011/02/etude-de-foulees-minimaliste-pieds-nus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment